Yarns by the Campfire - Private Session
Come and be transported back in time with our Introduction to Indigenous Culture, with experienced Storyteller Big Al.
Learn how generations from time gone by used Astrology to guide them, and listen to local Dreamtime stories that help create the landscape around you.
Hear the ancient sounds of the Yidarkii, (Didgeridoo).
Enjoy fresh warm Dampa and enjoy a cup of native bush tea.
“Indigenous Yarns by the Campfire”
- “Discover the amazing Connections Indigenous Australians have to this Land”
- “Laugh at some Fascinating and Funny Facts”
- “Hear some Dreamtime Stories as old as time itself”
- “Learn how Indigenous Culture and Astrology are combined”
- “Taste some freshly cooked Dampa”
- “Drift away on the calming sounds of the Yidarkii (Didgeridoo)”
Arrive @ 7.00pm for a 2 hour Journey whilst sitting around a roaring Campfire.
The Yarns begin @ 7.30pm – 9.30pm.
20 minutes of Introduction to Indigenous Culture.
20 minutes of Funny and fascinating Facts.
10 minutes with the Yidarkii, (Didgeridoo).
“10 - 20 minutes Break”
Taste some Dampa and Drink Native Bush Tea.
10 minutes of Astrology and the Dreamtime Connections.
40 minutes of Storytelling.
Group bookings: $600:00 Set Price. Maximum 30 people.
Sessions: Available anytime except Friday and Saturday nights. Please email required date before booking to avoid disappoint [email protected] or phone 0409 846 200
Sunday Afternoon option for group bookings.
We recommend you bring a camp chair and warm jacket.
Start 7pm Finish 9.30pm